Aircraft Leasing Consultant
121 Aviation Consulting has over 20 Years of private and VIP aviation experience. We are ready to bring that experience to work for you.
What are the advantages of Leasing versus Financing (or Purchasing with Cash)?
• Leases are off-balance sheet transactions. Monthly lease payments are typically treated as expenses.
• A lease may have tax advantages for the lessee. Check with your attorney or tax accountant to see if leasing is your best option.
• Less money is required up-front. Most lenders require at least ten percent down to finance an aircraft purchase. With a lease, the company does not have to allocate capital to an asset that does not generate income. Leveraged purchases can reduce a company’s borrowing power for other opportunities.
• The lessee can more easily upgrade to another aircraft as their needs change.
• The lessor takes market value risk so that if the market drops, the lessor (and not the lessee) loses.
• At the end of the lease, the lessee can walk away, renew, or in many cases purchase the aircraft.
Director, Business Development
– Former NetJets Director for 13 years
– Worked in NJ USA, NJ Europe in UK office and Lisbon, and NetJets Middle East, Jeddah Saudi Arabia.
– Started the NetJets Middle East Program 1999-2001 & back in 2007-2010.
– Director, Flight Operations Center NasJet Riyadh, KSA with 62 Fixed Wing Aircraft under management 2012-2016.
– Responsible for Customer Service, Dispatch, Scheduling, Catering, Procurement, and Company Strategic Objectives & Project Management.
– Negotiated several global vendor agreements as subject matter expert in coordination with corporate procurement department.
– Stakeholder in the delivery of more than 7 new and used aircraft into the operation in the last 5 years.
BBJ3 ER New
2 Legacy 600’s Used
G650 ER New
Gulfstream G450 New
Citation XLS Used
– 121 Project Manager for new Global VIP Online Catering Portal